Strategic Review of business or charity operations to provide strategic options and develop business plans for the future.
Why do organisations need Strategic Development/Business Planning?
- Ad-hoc approaches to solving problems without a strategic plan to provide clear direction
- Concern as to how to position themselves in the marketplace to face threats from competitors and the external environment
- All are too busy to stand back from the business to decide how best they can organize their time to produce results
- Profit margins are low
- Lack of any true accountability
- A lot of problem stating - not solution focussed
- Performance parameters not defined
- No succession plan in place
- Decision making process cumbersome
- Need for clarity around management structure and leadership roles
Whatever the reason, you will be looking expert advice – we provide accountants and business advisors who can provide you with these benefits.
- Creative guidance to identify possible solutions for your business
- Advice on commercial and contractual issues
- Specialist strategic challenge to identify strategic goals and solutions
- Resource assessment to ensure that the strategy identified is deliverable.
- Support through each stage of the process in a timescale to suit you and your needs
Independent consultations to ensure that an organisation acts early and provide support which is pro-active in setting the strategic direction. With the defined strategic plan in place this will empower the leadership to implement the agreed course of action. Outcomes of a successful strategic review include:-
- A Strategic Plan with objectives outlined by key performance indicators
- The introduction of an effective management model for the company
- Leaders of the future identified
- Accurate assessment and realising the potential of your people
- Underperformers identified in a measurable way Increased profitability
- Increased productivity
- Better Client/Customer service
- An effective system for driving the financial outcome of the company
- A focused marketing plan
- Analysis of competitors and potential partners of the future
- Directors/managers career plans with leadership roles clarified
- Personal goals for all staff
- Performance Management System company wide
Contact us for advice. Discretion assured.